Thursday, May 15, 2008

Jason with his New Electric Guitar

Hi,

After Jason's term assessment, we went to shop for an electric guitar as discussed. And we bought one not at the shops that we were eyeing but another shop instead by chance as we were given good service.

So Jason managed to try a few guitars and bought one. We also met a customer ( claimed to be in his 60s ) and he gave us some advice on what to buy. He even showed me photos of his musical instruments at his home. Music has kept him alive and young and he definitely does not look his age.

BTW, I used to play a bit of guitar when I was studying in Melbourne through the influence from my brother.


Our new rock star in the making......









Here we have father and son jamming
away.....






BTW, Jason has 3 guitars now; a classical, acoustic and electric guitar within 6 months...!!!

Anyway, as long as he is serious about playing the guitars... we are happy with it..... and no hanging around with smokers and drug addicts, etc....

I met my a friend and he told me his daughter is taking electric guitar lesson and wants to form a girl band; she is 2 years younger than my son... I was surprised that he did not mind. He told me it is a good hobby for her. Derek, I am proud of you!

I think we just have to keep up with the current trend....

David

No comments: