Thursday, May 8, 2008

Iron Man Movie Theme

Hi,

I just changed the the background music to the above, another of those songs that Jason likes and influenced me too.....ha..ha..

BTW, this song Iron Man by Black Sabbath was written years ago before the movie was produced..!!!

Again, if this music is giving you a headache, just press the pause button on the right column....ha..ha...ha... but it can grow on you too!

Oooops.... I am not making much progress on learning the song, Smells Like Teen Spirit, on the guitar as I have not been practicing enough or at all....

I am still working on shortening my time to solve the Rubik's cube.... the fastest is 3.5 minutes to-date but most of the time around 4 minutes. I do it at least once a day.... good for my hands co-ordination and memory too...ha..ha....

Stay tuned!

BTW, Tomorrow is Jason's last term assessment paper so freedom for him ......... I may have to make an appointment to see him from tomorrow onwards.....ha...ha...ha.....( not so bad-lah! )

David

1 comment:

David PCW said...

Hi,
I have yet to see the movie....

BTW, do I know u or did u happen to google my site?

Just curious as I do not recall knowing any Natasha.

Have a good weekend..

David