Saturday, February 7, 2009

TOTO S$10 Million Hong Bao Draw

Hi,

I am sure most of us living here in Singapore could not resist trying our luck at the TOTO $10 Million Hong Bao draw last night.

I queue for 1/2 hour at my favourite TOTO stall in Bedok Central to buy one of the $10 hong bao packets on Thursday morning.

You could have read my earlier posting on buying 4D and TOTO on the types of bettors. You can read it again at http://pcwthoughts.blogspot.com/2008/03/4d-toto-lottery.html

All I hope is to win S$100K and I will share it equally with my family members from both sides; each getting S$10K.

Mathematically, winning 4D is easier than TOTO...........

In 2008, we have won small amounts from 4D and most likely, the net effect is a loss! But we are playing small and take it as some form of entertainment only.

So until the next big draw .......... good luck to you too!

David

No comments: