Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weather Changes

Hi,

My friends in US are telling me how cold it is up there and my siblings are also emailing me about their heat waves down under in Australia.

These have also been reported in the newspaper and on TV.

Back home here, we have a few days of cool and cloudy weather; like autumn in Australia. We enjoyed those few days and even my Filipino housekeeper started to wear long pants and sweater to keep herself warm as she is very sensitive to the cold!

January has been the driest month here and we saw many patches of dried or dead grasses in public places.

Lately, it started to rain otherwise it is back to the sunny hot days again........

I think I will still settle for the weather here than the extreme cold and heat elsewhere....

David

No comments: