Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My Personal Hair Stylist

Hi,

My Filipino housekeeper just graduated from her Cosmetology course which taught her how to style and cut hair including make-up and facial treatment.

I decided to be her first 'customer' and let her trim my hair this afternoon.

Well, job well done so I should not have the need to go to the barber for as long as she is still working for us.






Jean even has the aprons for her and I, bought for use during her classes last year.




































Neater look now......!



BTW, Jason asked me to trim his hair last evening as he was told to have a haircut by his school. He wanted a trim so that he can go to his regular barber next week. My trim was to buy him some time.

The school accepted my trim on his hair this morning.

When I was studying in Melbourne, my brother and I used to cut each other hair but it was not too difficult as we used to have long hair style so mistakes were not so glaring. I even once cut my younger sister hair and her classmates commented that it was well done too!

So anyone need an appointment with me or Jean...?

David

No comments: