Monday, February 16, 2009

Singaporeans No. 2 Gadget-Owners Worldwide

Hi,

I am not surprised that gadget-mad singaporeans have propelled the country to 2nd place in a global survey on entertainment technology ownership!

This is taken from The Straits Times Thursday, January 8 2009.



Singapore also has the 'highest rate of mobile phone ownership in the world' - a mobile penetration rate of almost 130 per cent!


Singapore came in behind Ireland and ahead of Australia, UK and New Zealand, followed by NOrway, Sweden, Hong Kong and the US.



You know what?

I am not surprised at all..!

The mobile is also a fashion statement for the teenagers and they changed it so very often when there is a new model in the market.

I have come across some students working part-time to fund their frequent upgrades of their mobiles.

I must also confess that I used to upgrade my mobile almost every year when there were promotions etc offered by telco.....ha...ha....ha

David

No comments: