Friday, April 25, 2008

Taking Guitar Lesson From Jason

As mentioned in my earlier post, I am now learning how to play one of Jason's favourite song.

This song is now posted as the background music. It may sound fast and loud but the chords and strumming are not that difficult but I am a bit slow in picking it up... ha..ha...ha....

I aim to master it by end of May and we will perform for my brother when we visit him in Melb. Give him a surprise!

Now if the song is not your taste and a bit loud, you can pause in by clicking on the button on the right column.

I was telling him that I will take up drums and we can form a band with his classmates. It seem to be their fad as quite a few of them are playing guitars and some are already playing in a band. One of his friends even own a S$6K Gibson electric guitar.

When I am ready, I will video myself playing and post it on You Tube .....?

Have a good weekend.

David

No comments: