Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Father & Son New Hair Cuts

Hi,

Father has his regular hair cut at the Malay/Indian barber shop either at Bedok central or Woo Mun Choo ( where our past and current Presidents have their hair cuts too, in Siglap area ). The recent hair cut cost me S$8.00 only, typical and no fuss hair cut by either a Malay or Indian barber.

My son was introduced to his mother's hair stlylist at Super Cuts last Dec and since then, he was reluctant to go back to my barber shop. His hair cut cost S$29, I think, with hair washing and comfortable setting.

This afternoon, he went for his hair cut at a Malay hairdressing saloon but much scale down compared to Super Cuts but the environment is slightly better than my barber shop. An in-between sort of hair stylist near his school at Roxy Square basement. His hair also got washed and it cost him only S$10, his hair style is called spike short? I am glad he is happy with it and this will be his regular barber from now onwards. Introduced by his classmates......

So here is how we look like after our hair cuts at our respective barbers ........


No comments: