Saturday, April 26, 2008

Customer Service - Part 2

Hi,

I forgot to mentioned that I also took my Bluetooth Earpiece to the service centre when I went to collect my mobile, to ask them how to pair it.

Guess what happened?

The service staff at the counter tried to do it but could not or do not know how so he took it to the technician ( the same person who serviced my mobile ). He returned and told me that it is not compatible with my mobile.

So I went home to try it with my wife's Nokia mobile as it was given free during that purchase; my mobile is not Nokia. Also, did not manage to get it working.

I was gogin to give up but tried one last time and by fluke shot, I managed to detect it and pair it. Apparently, I need to press the bluettoh earpiece button and hold it while trying to get my mobile to detect and pair it. I subsequently managed to do it on all my mobiles of different brand.

So once again, I am disappointed at the answer given by the service technician. I think she took the easy way out and said it is not compatible as it is not their original bluetooth earpiece.

So it waws my bad luck to have this technician to service my mobile....!!!

Anyway, I am glad I did not give up as I remembered getting it to work when I first got it.

David

David

No comments: