Saturday, April 12, 2008

My Type of Music vs Jason's Music

Hi,

I have changed my background music again and I hope you like this one, Proud Mary by Creedence Clearwater Revival or CCR.

I started with All I Have To Do Is Dream by Glen Campbell, my favourite song that I learned on guitar many years ago when I was in the varsity. Jason learned to play this song within a few days!

So he is teaching me one of his songs but I have not been practicing much lately. Just like when I started to learn how to solve the Rubik's cube.... slow and steady....ha...ha....

The song that I am learning is Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana.

You can compare the difference between this Nirvana and CCR song....... the pace or rhythm of the 2 songs!

I have one more month to master it as he & I are going to perform for my brother's family in Melbpurne in June....ha...ha...

Stay tune here!

David

No comments: