Saturday, March 1, 2008

Making Money $$$ with Blogging

Hi,

I think I shall share a little secret with you though a few of you may have already knew about it.

I attended a workshop on Internet Marketing last Sept to Nov 2007 to explore opportunities in the Internet world as I believe this is the way to go ..... in this Digital Age!

One of the making money opportunities or potentials in the Internet is blogging or writing a digital diary like the one you are reading now.

Yes, it is true and you can do it in the comfort of your own home as long as you have a PC or laptop and broadband connection. And you can do it anywhere and anytime too as long as you can access to the Internet; eg in MacDonald, overseas.....!

My workshop cost me close to S$3,000 but if you are interested but not too sure, I suggest that you check out Atomic Blogging as the 'guru' is a local guy ( ie Singaporean ) and he has proven that it can work for us and not some 'ang more guru'..... ha..ha..ha...

However, nothing comes easy and you need to work for the $$ too. You can choose to do it part-time or spend a few hours daily if you are a housewife.

A friend of mine, working on a similar approach part-time for the 2 years, has an average income of USD200 and now motivated to spend more time on it to drive up the income. I am encouraged by his results.

Nothing venture nothing gain....... but I must be honest with you though. As at today, I have yet to make any money from my blogging but I have made USD10 from selling some articles I wrote, on the Internet; another income channel I learned from my workshop.

So what are you waiting for if you want to earn some extra income and importantly, the start-up capital is very low ; eg no need to have a physical shop to incur rental , etc....

Check it out and good luck!

Happy Blogging!

David Poh CW

P.S. If you have any question or would like to know more, drop me an email or buy me coffee or lunch....

No comments: