Friday, February 29, 2008

Dim Sum Dollies - The History of Singapore


We saw their performance on Wed evening and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

I laughed until I cried and I think the attendance that evening was even better than Beauty World, which we saw in Jan 2008 ( not saying that Beauty World is not good in comparison ).

As it was based on the history of Singapore and also recent events locally like Integrated Resort (IR) and F1, we can easily associate with it and the fun made of it.

Jason also enjoyed it though he seems doubtful initially. He is taking History instead of Geography so we urged him to see it with us as it should help him in his studies.

For those of you who missed it, try to catch them the next time round and I bet you will not regret it. Also, please support your local performers.

I am now looking forward to the next concert, We Will Rock You, in early April 2008.

No comments: