Friday, March 21, 2008

Penang Home Visit

Hi,

My family & I just returned from visiting my parents in Penang from 13 - 16 March 2008.

I also took my father back to the hospital for his periodic medical tests; blood test, X-ray and abdomen ultrascan for his colon cancer. The results were good and he need not repeat these tests until 6 months later.

I have taken some photo of my Pg home and my parents too, as shown in the slideshow below.
Look out for the one showing the 'kampung' chickens and roosters taking a stroll on our house rooftop. I was surprised that they could fly up so high...!!!

Move your cursor over the photo and you should see some comments on the photo.

( If there are no photos shown but a form displayed, please click on 'X' on the top right hand corner of the form. )


No comments: