Monday, September 7, 2009

A Visit To Geylang

Hi,

I read this interesting article about a thrill visit to Geylang for food and the atmosphere.



To be honest, I never go to Geylang at all until recently.......

When I was with RHB Bank, we went to a nearby soccer field for some practice and I brought Jason along. The location is just next to the 'action' as after our dinner nearby, we have to walk through a side road to the main road to catch a taxi home.

So along the way, we saw 'working girls' plying their trade along the road. Different nationalities and sexily dressed too. We also saw a few negotiating the price too, openly.....

I must admit it was an eye opener for me and I took the opportunity to educate Jason too.

Subsequently, we returned to Geylang with a friend, who is familiar with the eating places there, for dinner a few times.

There are a lot of good food there so do check it out.....

David

No comments: