Thursday, September 24, 2009

Queensbay Mall in Penang

Hi,

During my recent trip to Penang, I amanged to find some time to take my younger sister, Wei, to this new and huge shopping mall, Queensbay Mall.

It is quite far from home and almost near the Penang airport.

We took a taxi there and it cost me RM30 and for another RM5, it would have taken me to the airport!


We were there for 2-3 hours but only managed to grab a quick bite at a food court and then spent the rest of the time at the 4 floors of Jusco.


There are many more shops but we did not have the time......


My next trip in Oct then.....ha....ha.....












Wei is a great shopper indeed....!

But then with the Hari Raya sale on and the strong AUD, each piece of clothing worked out to be pretty cheap for her....

I bought a polo shirt for my dear wife too.....!

Last trip, I bought presents for the family from Body Glove... a very popular brand and was on sale too .....!

So besides the well known Penang food...... shopping can be great too when there is a sale on.......!



Wei was also shopping at places like Gama and Prangin Mall when I was there.

I told her to visit Plaza Gurney too with her friends.

So if you have no idea where to go for your holidays......... why not Penang!

Check out the JetStar budget flights....... I am happy with it to-date.

David

No comments: