Tuesday, September 22, 2009

My Visit To Penang - Sept 2009

I flew back to Penang to take my parents for their doctors' appointments from 15 - 19 Sep 2009.

During my August trip, last month, my brother also came back from Melbourne to care for our parents for 3 weeks.

Some of you may know or recognise my tall brother too....!

This trip, my younger sister also came back from Melbourne to care for our parents for a month.

Sue, my elder sister, was also home for the long weekend Hari Raya holidays, from Kuala Lumpur.

Dad has gone for his usual morning walk so was not in the photo......

Mum waiting for her turn to see her doctor in LWE hospital. I was with her while Wei accompanied Dad to see his doctor for his annual follow-up on his colon cancer recovery.


After the visit to the hospital, Wei & I managed to visit the new shopping centre, Queensbay Mall, for some shopping. Sale as the Hari Raya holiday was just around the weekend.



Mission accomplished..... so here I am ...... leaving for home in Singapore again until next month doctor's appointment.....

Wei will be around for a month to care for my parents........ our rotation or I call it our 'Tour of Duty' .....ha.....ha...

David

No comments: