Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Miss Universe 2009

I happened to be home and turned on the TV that morning and it was showing 'live' the Miss Universe 2009 pageant.

I was reading the newspapers and watching the TV at the same time but was focus on the papers instead so I missed Miss Singapore on her catwalk.

Anyway, I started to pay more attention when it was narrowed down to the finalist with the Q&A segment.

I somehow thought that Miss Venezuela has a X-factor and likely to win and I was looking at their faces rather than their bodies....ha....ha....

You may not believe me but I missed the swimsuit segment too as I was reading the papers...!

Anyway, this is the first time the final result matched what I thought ......



Whatever it is, I think beauty alone cannot be a winner unless you are just looking for a piece of furniture or painting to display.

The personality or character + beauty should be the winning factor.

In a relationship, you may be attracted by some physical beauty ( and this differs from each individual ) at first but it is the chemistry or personality that seal the eventual relationship.

Anyway, I am no expert...... just my thoughts only....

David

No comments: