Saturday, May 16, 2009

Canon - The Power In Your Hands

Hi,

I attended a workshop organised by Canon titled "The Power In Your Hands" this afternoon and it was an enlightening session on photography using the latest Canon compact camera Powershot series.




There were 4 speakers; YES 93.3 DJ Mary Bukor, Canon Product Expert Mr Jino Lee, Actor Thomas Ong and food blogger Dr Leslie Lee.

All the speakers shared their own experiences and some photography tips and I did learned something from them.

Of course, actor Thomas Ong attracted the most attention and he was very obliging when some of the audiences aske to have their photos taken with him; refer to the photos I took below. He shared with us his photos taken from his recent Bhutan trip and was quite easy going and relax in his presentation.





























Jino also has interesting pointers as he shared with us the latest technologies used in the Canon cameras. I wish I could upgrade my cameras......ha....ha......

It was a worthwhile afternoon and importantly, the S$10 fee charged went to YES 93.3 sponsored charity, Dyslexic Association Singapore (DSA).

So my love for photography has been rekindled again and I better go and have a look at mastering my Canon cameras again....


David

No comments: