Saturday, October 4, 2008

Steven Gerrard - 100th Goal


Hi,

I am so happy for Steven Gerrard for scoring his 100th goal in the recent Champions League match against PSV Eindhoven at Anfield.

Steven Gerrard is my favourite EPL player as I like the way he plays and leads Liverpool as their Captain. He is a nice man outsiide the game and he also set a good example and carry himself well.

Though I am a MU supporter but Steven Gerrard is the player that I like.













Caption LIVERPOOL, UNITED KINGDOM - OCTOBER 01: Steven Gerrard of Liverpool celebrates scoring his team's third goal, and his 100th goal for Liverpool during the UEFA Champions League Group D match between Liverpool and PSV Eindhoven at Anfield on October 1, 2008 in Liverpool, England. (Photo by Shaun Botterill/Getty Images)

No comments: