Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bad Customer Service or My Bad Luck ! ( Part 2 )

Hi,

I sent Jason's mobile phone to the Service Centre (SC) as there were a few functions not working properly. This is the second time.

After about 2 weeks, I called SC and was told that there have changed a few components but still not working so they were going to replace the motherboard but waiting for the stock to arrive.

I told him that the motherboard has been replaced during the first time it was serviced so I suggested that they replaced it with a new phone instead. He has to consult his supervisor and called me back.

I asked him if he could survive without a mobile for so long and they did not even offer me a temporary one if it took so long to fix it. He then said he could check if they have any standby mobile for me. ( But Jason was using a simple basic mobile that I got for free from subscription to weekend New Paper during the period. )

He called me and that they have agreed to replace it with a new phone and would call me when it is ready for collection.

Hurray...a new mobile phone!

A week passed by, I called SC again and complained about the time taken so long and no one revert to me. Finally, they told me that it was ready for collection.

I happily collected the new mobile phone for Jason and tested it on site first as my confidence level with them is not that high as my other mobile also has problem before and was not well repaired ( see my posting a few months ago ).

So far, the mobile phone is working fine but I am not too happy with the service and the duration taken to revert to me.

I am now considering another brand of mobile if I have to upgrade it in the near future due to my bad experiences with it.

So, is it my bad luck or bad service or this brand of mobile is not that good...?

OR was Sept a bad month for me since I have 2 bad experiences during this period..?

No comments: