Thursday, July 3, 2008

Public Toilet

Hi,

I have seen portable toilet here in Singapore but I was impressed by what I saw during my recent trip to Melbourne in Australia ( BTW, I just founf out that there is also a place called Melbourne in Florida, USA....! )

My brother took his dog to a public park and I came across a public toilet as shown in the photo below. It has an automated door and once you have pressed the button to open it, it will close after you have gone in.

The toilet was spacious and reasonably clean. There is also a water tap and basin for you to wash your hand. While you are inside the toilet, there is an announcement informing you that the door will auto-open after 10 minutes.... ha...ha..... So if you are doing big business ( ie shitting..) then you have a time limit to beat...!

It is big enough for a wheelchair to go in. My son & I went in together just to check it out. We are impressed......! I should have taken a photo of the inside too.



No comments: