Tuesday, July 22, 2014

New Holland Honeyeater Bird

During our visit to the Cranbourne Botanic Gardens in Victoria - Australia, we were lucky to have this New Hollander Honeyeater bird posing for us in the gardens there.

My sister was telling me that when the garden is crowded and children running around, you would not see them.

I was taking photos from a distance with my new zoom lens bought for travel and Lai Meng was taking photos with her iPhone. We got quite a few good photos with our cameras.






This is how far we were from the bird and we have to keep as still as possible so as to let it get used to our presence. I was standing behind my wife and zooming into the bird.

I was very happy with the photos as they came out pretty sharp and I was not using a tripod. The sky was cloudy so it was not really in my favour too.


No comments: