Sunday, May 1, 2011

My 2nd Election Rally

Since I attended last night rally by the opposition party, I thought I should also go to the one by PAP since it is held at the same venue, near my home.

Just to compare the atmosphere and get a feel of the rally by different parties.
It was definitely not as crowded as last night rally by the opposition party.


Only the grandstand and most of the terrace are filled up with people. The platform was in front of the grandstand.


Partly, we were there as one of the speakers is a brother of our friend and we wanted to see how well he can delivered his speech. I was impressed by his perfromance, good for him!

Enough of rally for this election since I can catch all of them on the Internet, i the comfort of my home especially now that I have an idea of how the atmosphere and crowd response are in these rallies.


David

No comments: