Sunday, May 8, 2011

General Election 2011

Wow... what an experience over the past 10 days!

Though I have voted 3 times to-date, I only feel the intensity and excitement during the recent general election.

I must also admit that I am more aware of the issues and achievements through the rallies and info made available through the Internet.

As I was coming home from my breakfast, I saw and heard PAP lorry broadcasting their thanks to the public for voting for them. Similarly, I saw WP lorry doing the same and I managed to take a photo of it.





Congratulations to PAP for being elected to form the government again and also WP for winning 6 seats in this new Parliament.
Well, I just hope that we , the citizens of Singapore, will now put our differences away and work towards a prosperous and secure nation that we will be proud of and for the future generations.


David

No comments: