Tuesday, March 23, 2010

My Part-time Workplace

Hi,

Here is a photo of me in my part-time workplace........



Ha..ha... so what is this?

This is my dry kitchen...!

Where I make my breakfast, coffee, toast break, cook rice in the cooker, make soup in the slow cooker, and warm up food in the microwave, etc.....

Why my part-time workplace?

Well, we have chosen not to replace our maid who left for good last Nov.

So my family and I have taken over all the tasks in the house and so far, we manage to survive for the past few months and getting the hang of it.

Actually, the main purpose of taking this photo is to show my younger sister that I have received and wearing the polo shirt that she sent to me from Melbourne.

Wei, thanks!

BTW, I am sitting on the step-ladder cum high chair which is very handy as I sit on it when making breakfast, cooking in the outer or wet kitchen and ironing too.....

Not that I am lazy but I have a bad left knee and standing too long without a knee brace can be a bit painful after some time.

Take care.......!

David

No comments: