Monday, March 29, 2010

Family Room or Study Room

Hi,
I just recently re-arranged the study room a bit and clear a bit of rubbish lying around too...so happy with it.

I should say that it used to be a study room but it is now a family room.

Why?

After dinner, the family tends to gather in this room to watch TV or each one of us is using our own PC doing our own thing.....

I would dare to say that we spend more time in this family room than any of the rooms.

The living room or main hall downstairs with its home theatre system is hardly used....sob..sob...


Similarly, the BOSE system in the master bedroom is also under utilised too!



My work station is the area below the LCD TV and my wife uses the workstation next to it, on the right.


Jason occupies the big desk with his desktop PC 19 inches monitor on it. On the extreme left in the photo is the Xbox 360 next to his electric guitar. He has the best place in the room and also some privacy too....... ( we cannot see what he does on his PC but he can see what we do on ours....ha..ha...).

He took over the big desk from me but we rather have it this way so that the family can be together than he locking himself up in his own room ( which has all the facilities except his PC and TV ...... ).

We also try to conserve electricity consumption by using only one air-con in this room.

I am still thinking of making my own work area more cosy and still lots of my 'rubbish' to clear; eg IT magazines and accessories to be sorted out...

David

No comments: