Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Penang Trip in Oct 09

Hi,

I flew back to Penang again to bring my Mum for her medical appointment and at the same time, sent my younger sister off to Melbourne.

My younger sister was back in Pg for a month to care for my aged parents, esp my Mum who is recovering from a mild stroke.

Here is a photo of Wei, taken outside Plaza Gurney after our 'makan' at the nearby hawker stalls. There was some rain earlier on and we saw a nice rainbow in the background so we quickly grab the opportunity for a great photo of it. Unfortunately, the rainbow was not very evident in the photo as it appeared like a white streak of light from the sea to the sky.....

Anyway, Wei looked good too with a very natural smile indeed...... so ok-lah!

BTW, Wei is a fantastic shopper too..... taking advantage of the Deepavali sale and also the strong Aussie $$.

David

No comments: