Saturday, October 10, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME...!

My family and I went for a western dinner to celebrate my birthday on 9 Oct.

Jas met us after school since he has no tuition that evening, so he appeared in his school uniform in the photo below.




On the actual day itself, I bought some durian as a special treat for myself too.








D24 durian....

















I ate one box myself and shared another box with my dear wife, for dinner...!






Jack was also wanting to have some of it and was waiting patiently for it but he almost snatched it from the table when I got up to greet one of my neighbours.

Naughty Jack!

Anyway, he got to lick some of the leftover on the box and he enjoyed it too.....!

Also, birthday greetings and wishes to Soo Leng and Tatt Cheng who also have their birthdays in early Oct .......!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Poh,
I have been enjoying myself reading your informative blog. Happy birthday to you!! Just got back from my overseas audit assignment (Bangkok) and also had my birthday over in Bangkok.... what a way to celebrate.. hahaha we are all Librans!
Regards,
Jenny

Kelvin Loh said...

Happy belated birthday, David!!