Monday, July 13, 2009

Penang Recent Developments

Hi,

In my recent trip to Penang, I took a few photos of Georgetown in Penang that may interest you.....

This is the new Penang Times Square; just completed and the retailers have not moved in yet. The tower blocks are for residence and we almost bought one....

I have not visited it yet but took this photo from inside a bus.








This is the interior of the Rapid air-con bus, similar to one of our SBS bus. My fare to the city is only RM1 or about S$0.45 only.
































The Penangites also paid tribute the Michael Jackson in Prangin Mall atrium but I missed it.






This is a lovely street scene taken from the Prangin Mall car park, using my Sony Ericsson mobile.



So if you have not visited Penang recently, please do so as there are budget flights to Penang and the fare can be as cheap as S$60 both ways on promotion otherwise it may be about S$100-120.


So what are you waiting for...?


David

No comments: