Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mum in LWE Hospital

Hi,

I have to make another adhoc trip to Penang as my Mum was warded in LWE hospital after feeling discomfort in her chest.

I flew back on Thu 2 Jul and returned on the following Wed 8 Jul; about a week to help my Dad look after my Mum.

Glad that my Mum has been discharged and resting at home now.

Here is a short slideshow of her recovering at the LWE hospital.





During her stay in LWE hospital, she made a new friend. This young lady was visiting her aunt, who was placed opposite my Mum in the ward, and started to talk to my Mum as we have just left. Also, I think she noticed that my Mum was feeling very cold and went to have a look at her and she found out that the temperature has been set to 16C by mistake.


Here is a photo of Ai Nee and my Mum.


Ai Nee brought some cheer to my Mum as she was very chatty and a very interesting person as she is now married and living in Japan.

My thanks to Ai Nee.

I will be flying back to Pg on Tue 14 Jul again to accompany my Mum for her follow-up medical appointment.

David

No comments: