Monday, December 21, 2009

Touch Screen Mobiles - iPhone, Nokia, Samsung

I pre-ordered an iPhone from Starhub but then decided not to follow the trend for the sake of it.....!

The main features for my mobile besides making calls and smses, is to upgrade to a 5MP camera and to try out the touch screen mobile.

Another feature is also to have wi-fi so that I can check the stock market prices on the go , if necessary but no major or huge data download.

I was inspired by my Filipino maid who bought a touch screen mobile by LG and I thought I should have a go at the latest technology too.....ha....ha...... provided it is affordable.

Most of us used less than 50% of all the features on our mobiles.

I offer to buy Jason an iPhone which he talked about it a few times but he decided to stay put with his current Sony Ericsson mobile.

Our mobile plans are due for re-contract so we can upgrade our mobiles at a discounted rate and I was also given free vouchers of $100 and $150 for 2 of my mobiles.

I managed to buy a Nokia 5800 touch screen mobile for my wife and we are happy with it.

I wanted to buy this Samsung Jet but the black model is out of stock and they are now selling the special white edition with an increase in price!

I am surprised that mobile prices can also move up and usually during the the weekends, watch out for their advertisement on Sat papers and you will know what I mean.

So I have to go for the Samsung Omnia II now though it is more expensive and more features but then it went up by another $100 last weekend.....!


Well, wait and see again....sigh

So I am going to end up with no Xmas present for myself ......sob....sob...

David

No comments: