Sunday, June 21, 2009

What I Bought At THe PC Show

Here are a few of my buys at the recent PC show.

This notebook cooler is now selling from S$10 to 18 at Funan IT Mall today!
I got it for $4 only at their hourly sale; a bit of luck as I was at the right stall at the right time!




Why I like it?




Besides getting it at such at low price, the 3 fans are quiet and there is also a bluish light too. My wife is using it now and I hmust look out for it at the next show....



This is another good buy; cordless mouse at a price that I was happy with.


I like the smaller receiver and that I can keep it under the mouse when I am not using it. There is also a button to switch on and off at the bottom of the mouse too, I can save the battery life though I forgot to switch it off a few times.

David

No comments: