Friday, January 16, 2009

New Year Resolutions

Hi,

So have you listed down your new year resolutions by now?

Well, I thought about it and I said that resolutions are required when you need to improve on something from last year; eg my son's resolution for the past 2 years was to hand in his homework on time so he said.

I decided that I do not need any new year resolutions but goals for the new year instead.

You know, I like it this way as I think I sound positive!

So here are some of my 2009 goals ;

- Take good care of my health as I am in my 50s now

- Continue to spend more time with my family and be there for them

- Bring my Internet Marketing initiatives to the next level; double my income at least

So I hope you will be spending more time meeting your goals too than worry too much about your new year resolutions.

Stay healthy and happy!

David

No comments: