Thursday, June 5, 2008

Golfing in Melbourne

Hi,

My brother took my family & I to a golf driving range, it is much cheaper and the rules are not so strict. This is open to the Public unlike in Spore, you must be a member of some Golf club.

It is a first time for my wife & son so it is a good experience for all of us though I took some golf lesson more than 6 months ago ( lost the feel for it so need some practice before going to the golf course....ha..ha...ha...).

Here are some photos and I will post a few videos later.....










Hitting the golf balls with an iron golf club.....very sunny and glaring at the driving range.......








The practice putting green is in the shade and you can feel the cold again as the sun is no where in sight...... this is the beginning of winter in Melbourne.


Where am I? Well, as usual, I am the photographer......

No comments: