Monday, June 16, 2008

Back Home to My Little Red Dot

Hi,

My family & I arrived at Changi Terminal 3 at 5:15am today after a 16 days visit to Melbourne. We are heading back to home as it is getting colder as the winter progresses down under...

We headed straight to MacDonald for some breakfast as Jason slept through and did not wake up for breakfast in the air. Smart smooth as it was a bit weird having breakfast at 3:30 am as we were landing soon.....!

Immediately, we felt the heat and humidity eventhough it was early in the morning just after 6am.

When we were in Singapore before we left, we looked forward to the cold weather in Melbourne. But when it ws cold like below 16C, we miss the hot weather back home...ha..ha...ha...

So what is preferred... Cold or Warm.... ???

Took a quick poll and both my wife and son prefer the cold weather but I think the warm should be better as I grow older though......ha...ha..ha...

There are more photos to be posted over the next few days on our visit along the Great Ocean Road, etc.... so stay tune.


No comments: