Thursday, June 13, 2013

Uninvited Guest - RATS

I saw a rat running across my dining area 2 weekends ago...!
My wife thought that she has been seeing some shady movements in the house too but was not sure of it.

Reminded us of our previous year's experience again...sigh

So we called in the pest control people for help and they put sticky glue pads and some poison in the backyard.

We caught 3 rats within the recent few days but all outside our house so I assume there is none inside then..... I hope.


We caught 2 with this old faithful cage of mine. One after another... I was shocked as I did not expect it to happen so fast.


A bigger rat managed to drag itself out of the glue pad and ran off.. right in front of our eyes...!!!

BTW, the packet of poison in the backyard garden was completely eaten up too!

Anyway, we have enough of killing them and as long as they do not come into our house ... we have no quarrels with them and we can co-exist peacefully.

No comments: