Saturday, September 29, 2012

Watching Korean Dramas

Recently, my wife and I watched this Korean Drama, Secret Garden, on TV channel U and we thoroughly enjoyed it.

We also found out that some of our friends have been following a lot of such dramas and they even watch them online on their notebooks or PCs.

Through them, we were introduced to watch another Korean drama, My Name is Kim Sam Soon, online but connected the notebook to the TV for a bigger screen though.

When I am on the bus and MRT, I see people watching drama on their tablets or mobiles so I was curious how they did it..... online or downloaded the drama.

In particular, how to download the drama so that we can watch it on my iPhone, iPad or netbook especially when we are waiting for our flights, in the airplane and also in the hotel room.

I managed to get the names of the apps from some salesperson in an Apple store and got it working....hurray!

Now we just started to watch 49 Days and in Cantonese too..!

So far, I still like the Secret Garden drama the best and I love the songs too....... another favourite past time but we only watch an hour or two in the evening only.


No comments: