Sunday, May 27, 2012

The Traazil Family

Recently, we attended a wedding reception of an old friend's child and got to meet up with the Traazil family again.

I got to know the Traazil family when I first started working in Singapore and was their neighbour when I rented a room next door. I was dating my wife then and we used to be invited to their Christmas gathering yearly and I also played squash during the weekends with James. We also got to know the other members of the family along the way.

Sheila ( James's sister ) got married and moved to US and I got married and moved out to my own home too. I lost touch with the Traazil family and was busy pursuing my career and family for 20+ years before I bumped into Germaine ( James's wife ) about 2 years ago.

And thro' Germaine ( Cassie's god-mother ), we were invited to Cassie ( Sheila's daughter ) and John wedding reception held here recently. Much to my surprise, we saw Sheila at the reception as we thought the wedding couple were here on their honeymoon but without their parents in tow.....ha..ha...

I thought it was interesting that I got to know them when I started my career here in Spore and then caught up with them again after I have retired. 20+ years...time really flies....

From left to right, Germaine, John, Cassie, Sheila, Lai Meng & I.

Lai Meng & Sheila


The Traazil Family

No comments: