Saturday, November 5, 2011

Penang Food in Singapore

Being a Penang Boy at heart though a Singaporean now, I always miss my Pg food and will always check out what is available here.

Otherwise, whenever I am back in Pg to visit my parents on a quarterly basis, I will be eating out for almost all my meals........ha....ha...

I recently lunched at this restaurant, Gurney Drive, in Suntec City basement and found that the Pg food are close or even the same as that sold in Penang itself. Importantly, the prices are reasonable too compared to another restaurant that I tried out here.

Check it out at this website :
http://www.gurneydrive.com.sg/mainall.htm

The food that I ordered for our lunch was :

- Char Koay Tewo
- Hokkien Prawn Mee
- Assam Laksa
- Lombak
- Rojak
- Chendol
- Ice Teh
- Ice Kopi

So please check it out and I hope you will enjoy it as much as I do.

BTW, it was full house with a short queue during the peak lunch hour......

Your Penang Boy

No comments: