Friday, October 28, 2011

iPhone 4s - I Bought It...!

I managed to buy the iPhone 4s this morning without having to queue overnight or even more than 15 minutes...!

I was initially waiting for the launch of iPhone 4s and hoping that the prices for iPhone 4 would drop.... but the Telco are smart and they are offering iPhone 4 8GB at about S$400, which is not a drop in price but offering a small capacity iPhone at a seemingly cheaper price!

I bought an iPhone 4 16GB for Jason, at S$500 ( with contract  of S$38 per month for 2 years ) in early Sept 2011.

As such, I decided to buy the iPhone 4s 16GB at S$498 and re-contract my mobile plan ( good timing...eh! ).

But knowing that my son will get the best out of the iPhone as I am a simple user and guided by him on such technology, I am going to swop mobile with him. I will take his iPhone 4 16 GB and he will take the new iPhone 4s 16GB.

Importantly, I was very lucky to have been able to buy the iPhone 4s 16GB as I just walked into the shop and hope for the best.

I managed to buy the last unit of the Black iPhone 4s with 16 GB from this telco partner shop.

To be honest, my wife and I did not expect that we could get one today as people were queuing overnight to buy one, according to the newspapers.

I was actually expecting to get one when the next round of shipment comes in.

This is sort of a win or victory for me as I hardly chase the latest model and importantly, I did not have to join a long queue and I went to the shop just before lunch time ( expecting to see a Sold Out sign instead ).

So to-date, the family has iPhone 3Gs, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s and an iPad 2 too......!

No comments: