Sunday, February 14, 2010

First Day of Chinese New Year

Hi,

Once again, I wish you a Healthy and Prosperous Chinese New Year .....!

We actually held our reunion lunch a weekend earlier at my brother-in-law flat but my family still dine with my mother-in-law last night.

Every Chinese New Year, I would take a family photo for keepsake......

So here is this year's family photo for the album.....



I have just printed it on my photo printer in A4 size and will frame it later....


This will replace my last year's family photo on the wall.......


As usual, we gathered at my Mum-in-law home for lunch and exchange greetings and 'ang pows' with each other and that's it..... same thing every year.....


As we are not able to fly back to Penang to visit my parents, I just give them a call and greet them accordingly.......


So once again, wish you a good healthy and prosperous new year.......


Oh.... better check my 5M TOTO results.....ha....ha....


David

No comments: