Monday, August 10, 2009

Durian Durian

Hi,

I do not like durian at all until one day, I was introduced to durian puff and then I was hooked....! This happened more than 10 years ago.

But until recently, I started to enjoy eating durian again...... with my dear wife.

We just found this place called Durian Cafe located near our home and we love the durians sold there.

Reasonable price and meet our expectations to-date.

We have eaten their durians 3 times now.

The last episode was when we bought 2 D24 durians for dinner recently......!

Here is a slide show of the dinner .......ha...ha.....




Even my 2 dogs like the taste too!

I scooped a bit of the durian meat on my fingers and let Jack the Beagle, licked them. He held or rather bit my fingers in his mouth and licked them. One of my fingers could really feel the bite from his front teeth...ha...ha.... I actually yelled at Jack!

Maybe I have to buy more to feed Jack and Ruby too....!

So for those who still do not like durians, you really do not know what you are missing......!

David

1 comment:

Kelvin Loh said...

the sight of the yellow creamy durian flesh makes me want to go and buy some too- to enjoy!