Saturday, January 17, 2015

Travel Photography

I was awarded a Pass with Credit for my Travel Photography Course that I attended in October 2014.

The class was conducted by the Photographic Society of Singapore (PSS) ;
http://www.pss1950.org/

The following photos were submitted for my class assessment :

 Seagulls were taken along the beach in Sorrento, Victoria - Australia

 Bird was taken in Cranbourne Garden, Victoria - Australia

 Pillars in the Concourse Building at Beach Road

 Colorful old shop houses and a new building in the background

 Fencing of a mosque in Georgetown, Penang

Tower inside Melbourne Central station


The photos are mounted on a black cardboard and submitted to the PSS for assessment before they award me a certificate with their grading. Beside my course instructor, there are at least 2 other instructors who would judge the photos.

To-date, I have attended the following classes to further my interest in Photography:

Digital Basic ( Foundation ) Photography ( using a DSLR camera )
Digital Basic ( Night & Lighting ) Photography
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 Image Editing
- Studio Lighting Photography
- Digital Basic ( Travel & Techniques ) Photography

I have also attended a 1/2 day workshop on how to maintain ( ie. clean the camera body and lens ) my DSLR camera gear.

I look forward to my next class, Macro Photography in 2015.

No comments: