Tuesday, January 7, 2014

My Photos Submission for Basic Photography Class

At the end of my Basic Photography Class that I attended in Dec 2013, I have to submit  6 photos for assessment in order to pass the class.

So far, no news from the instructor yet on my grading of these photos; at least an Overall Pass is required but Passing with Distinction would be ideal.....!


 
 
  The above 2 photos were taken in Botanical Garden during the outdoor class.

This photo was taken outside Tangs Departmental Store, Christmas decorations.
 
This is a close-up of one of the many colourful Hibiscus flowers in my garden.
 
This photo is on the zooming effect on a Transformer toy, taken in front of my garden.
 
 
 This photo was taken when I first took my Canon DSLR camera for a shoot at the Lantern Festival in Clarke Quay, about 2 years ago.
 

No comments: