Sunday, September 22, 2013

Visit to Penang - Sept 2013

We visited my parents again in Penang and some friends came along this time.

As usual, I always take my Dad out for lunch and he decided to have it at Pizza Hut in Prangin Mall.


When I was home, I saw this man riding on his motor-bike selling bread in our housing estate and I asked him permission to take a photo of his moving bread stall. We buy bread from him too occasionally.


Photos taken of us with my parent.... their health wise is more or less the same.



This photo is taken inside the Changi Airport with this nice flower decoration piece.

I am also wearing this travelling vest for the first time, it serves its purpose as expected; ie to keep all my stuff together and easily taken off to pass the scanning device at the departure lounge.

Next trip to Penang may be in Oct if Jason is allowed to leave the country by his Air Force during his coming blocked leave, before being assigned to his vocation for the rest of his NS.

No comments: