Sunday, August 18, 2013

Gardens by the Bay

We decided to visit the Gardens by the Bay last Friday afternoon and managed to explore the 2 domes and have dinner at the garden too.

Here are a few of the photos taken and I will be posting more photos into my online album, so watch out for it later this month.


We visited the Flower Dome and Cloud Forest Dome; admission fees are required but we enjoyed the air-con inside though...ha...ha.....


Very nice architecture of the dome too, besides the various gardens put up for the exhibition inside the dome.


This huge waterfall greets you upon entering the Cloud Forest dome....
 

At one level of the waterfall.......
  
We were hungry and decided to go for dinner at one of the many outlets in the garden and skip the Skywalk for another visit.
 
I still managed to get a photo of the Supertree Grove with Marina Bay Sands in the background before it grew too dark.
 

I took this night photo on the way out of the gardens to the Bayfront MRT station; this was taken handheld but with very high ISO setting using my Canon DSLR camera.... not too bad...!!!

There are many more photos of the flowers and plants that I took inside the 2 domes; to be sorted out and upload them into my online album soon......

So stay tuned......

BTW, you should visit the Gardens by the Bay if you still have not done so... very nice place for an outing....

I was supposed to have visited  it during my last birthday but somehow delayed until now....sigh



No comments: