Friday, May 31, 2013

Mild Inflamed Slip Disc

As I have not fully recovered from my mild slip disc inflammation prior to the Japan trip, I wore the lumbar support during flight and when we were travelling on the coach.

I even brought along a collapsible walking stick when we have to walked too much.

Well, there were 2-3 days when I felt numb in my legs and the inflamed slip disc made its presence felt but I survived the trip..... hurray!

Unfortunately, I think I somehow over exerted my lower back again a few days after returning home.... maybe when I was helping to clear the Periwinkle plants infested by the caterpillars ...!!!

So I was in quite back shape a few days ago but luckily, I have made an appointment to see my physiotherapist prior to my departure to Japan.

I am feeling much better now , almost same status as prior to my Japan trip, but not fully recovered yet. Certain positions or angles still give me some discomfort and I am trying not to bend or exert myself this time when doing some chores.

Otherwise, finding time to work on my shortlisted 300+ photos and few videos I took in Japan.

No comments: