Sunday, January 20, 2013

Penang Holidays - Tourist Guide

I was tourist guide for a group of 6 Singaporeans, my wife included, for a 4 days Penang trip .

It was quite challenging as I have not been to these places of interest for many years and also our main mode of transport is the public bus.

The many times I went home were to visit my aging and sick parents in Penang and not sight-seeing.

Anyway, all went well ..... and I think my friends were satisifed with the food and the tambun biscuits that they bought besides the salted fish and some nutmeg tibits too.

Here are a few photos but I took mainly videos with my newly purchased camcorder ( the videos are still being edited so watch out for them in the near future... )

 Took a ferry ride and this is a view of Georgetown, showing Komtar which is the tallest building on the island.


Kek Lok Si temple
 

Street Art


I spent the last day catching up with my parents before I flew back to Spore. Dad wanted to have lunch at Subway in 1st Avenue shopping mall.

No comments: