Sunday, January 1, 2012

Relections of Year 2011

Happy New Year to all of you...!

Another year has flown by..... time really flies indeed..!

One year older and wiser.. I hope.... ha..ha....

First half of 2011 was not very eventful.

The family managed to go back to Penang in April for 'Cheng Beng' and my brother from Australia also joined us for the occassion.


BUT the second half of the year was not so good especially in the health aspects.

My mum-in-law fell down in July and snce then has been warded in TTSH almost once every 2 months for different ailments.

My mum did not eat well and lost weight considerably in 3Q and was sickly. So the family flew home to see her despite the fact that Jas was on crutches.

Finally, Jas twisted his right knee and had a full ACL Reconstruction keyhole surgery in September.

On a positive side, we won an iMac 27 inch PC in 3Q which we sold away and use the proceeds to buy an iPad and an iPhone 4s instead.

So what would I like to see in the new year?

I stop making new year resolution as I do not even remember what they were last year and it seems that it is not working too!

I hope 2012 will be a much more healthier and safer year for all of us.

I have also taken up Project 360, to take a photo daily and post it on the website. I started it on Christmas Day - 25 December 2011 to try out the website.

Why Project 360?

I like photography and since my iPhone has a camera and it is always with me during my waking hours, it will be great if I can take a photo daily to record my life or interest.

I am also trying out 2 iPhone apps so I have a total of 3 Project 360 in motion.

Check it out at this site for the PC version at
http://365project.org/

You may want to consider taking up PRoject 360 one day.

A very Happy New Year to you again and I wish you good health and some wealth too.... in 2012 !





No comments: