Monday, January 31, 2011

Silver Wedding Anniversary


My wife and I just celebrated 25 years of marriage, a Silver Wedding Anniversary!

25 years ago, we were a happy go lucky and career minded young couple.



Now, happily married with one teenage son and an old beagle dog......ha..ha..

We started our marriage life in a condominium and now living in an intermediate terrace house.

Naturally, marraige life has its ups and downs and all sort of challenges too but we manage to survive all of them and we are pretty happy with our life today.



Though recently, the newspaper reported that many married copules said that given a second chance, they would not have married their current spouse.

Well, I will marry my current spouse without any doubts or second thoughts..!



So a Happy Silver Wedding Anniversary to My WIFE & I..!


David

No comments: